Monday, April 9, 2012

What You Missed This Afternoon

Today in Victor NY, my younger brother Colin, a pretty good mountain biker in his own right, took to the local parks back in my hometown for a long and grueling ride on the bike.  Here, his Gary Fisher rests next to a tree marking a double black decent, named CMP: or “Crap My Pants.”  He insisted that I post his picture to the blog, and hence, we have my brother Colin, showing up the whole team, and supplying us with our WYMTA of the day. 

A HUGE Penn State re-cap post is finished and will be posted tomorrow.  Its dynamite so it will be well worth the wait.  A re-cap of this week of racing in Yale will be in the works for later on the week as well, so keep an eye out for that.  Until then, RAY Bucknell!! – CaseRace

colin

No comments:

Post a Comment